My company is based on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am always dedicated to meeting those needs. As a result, Holbury Nails and Beauty now offers the fantastic 'Mink' Eyelash Extensions.
Mink Lashes are individual Synthetic Lashes that are adhered to your own natural lashes, to give you length, volume and dramatic affects to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Mink Lashes last between 30 - 90 days, depending on your natural lash cycle there is no need for mascara so will cut down on your daily make - up routine. Infills are required to replace the loss of your natural lashes. Mink lashes are lightweight and softer than other synthetic lashes on the market.
Full Set £35
'Eyes Wide' Set (Outside Corners of eyes) £25
Infills 2 weeks £15
Infills 3 weeks £20
Infills 4 weeks £25
Over 4 weeks Full set charge applies £35
Removal applied by HN & B £10 -£15
Removal Not Applied by HN & B £20 -£25
Patch Test (see below for details) £5
HN & B always advise that you have a patch test 48 Hours before your application, patch tests are charged at £5 which is deducted from your application price.
If you choose NOT to have a patch test you will be required to sign a disclaimer.
Eyelash Extension appointments are available mobile as well as in the salon.
So What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are durable and long lasting individual synthetic lashes that are adhered to your own natural lashes. Your lashes are individually isolated with precision and care and the synthetic Mink lashes are fixed to your own lash.
How Long Do They Last?
Your Natural Lashes have a growth cycle and they shed naturally so your synthetic lash will shed with them. With the correct aftercare, a full set of extensions will last between 30 and 90 days.
Will I have to have infills?
Yes, to keep your eyelash extensions looking beautiful you will require infill and rebalance treatments at regular intervals. An infill treatment replaces the extensions that have shed with your natural lashes.
Can I still wear make-up?
Yes normal make-up can be worn apart from on the eyelashes.
Can I wear mascara?
Yes as long as it is not a waterproof mascara. Why? Waterproof mascara has to be removed by an oil based make-up remover. Using oil based products will dislodge the adhesive that is used to adhere your synthetic lashes to your natural lashes so will casue the bond to weaken and your enhancement will fall off.
Can I Shower? Go Swimming? The Gym? Sauna?
Yes you can go about your normal routine, however you must avoid exposing the lashes to hot water, heat or steam for the first 48 hours to allow the adhesive to bond properly.
What do i need to do before i have my lashes done?
Before your application please make sure you do not wear any eye make-up especially mascara, if at all possible do nt wear mascara for 48 hours before you appointment.
Aftercare of your lashes
- Use waterproof Mascara if you want to use mascara make sure it is water soluble
- Use oil based products around the eyes
- allow water or oil to come into contact with the eye area within 24 hours of the eyelash extension procedure
- Use a sana or hot tub for 48 hours after procedure
- Use eyelash curlers - these will bend your synthetic lashes
- Tint or perm the natural lashes whilst wearing your Mink Lashes
- Pull, rub or pick at the extensions - you will loose your natural lash with the synthetic one
- NEVER pull off the eyelash extnsions as this will pull out your natural lashes (if you have a problem just give me a call)
- Never apply individual lashes on yourself - the eye area is very sensitive - always use a trained professional and ask to see their certification
- Use caution when blow drying hair - excessive heat on lashes cold distort the shape of the extensions
- It is normal for the client to experience the loss of a cople of lashes durig the first 24 hours
- Be Gentle with the lashes, avoid tugging and getting them caught on clothes and towels
- Gently comb through the lashes each morning with the eyelash comb supplied at your appointment
- Schedule your appointment within 2 - 3 weeks of your initial appliction for yor infills to keep your lashes in tip top condition
Eyelash extensions are generally safe if applied and maintained correctly in the unlikely event you have a reaction to any products below is information for you GP if you are unable to return to me for a removal service
Ingredients for your GP if a reaction occurs: eyelash Adhesives contains 2 - ethoxyethyl 2 - cyanoacrylate
To make an appointment, call today! Ann 07748280913